Monday, April 13, 2009

It's coming along!


My daughters quilt that is. I only have 2 more rows to put together on each side then borders, quilting, binding yadda yadda yadda. I really love this quilt. She saw a quilt she liked that was all mostly white with light green and lavender prints but just squares and it had a scalloped border. Will I do the scalloped border........hmmm maybe not.
This one is all done with 6" squares......HST (half square triangles), squares, rail fences, 9 patches, 4 patches, 3 patches and an 18" crazy quilt center square.

And I'm happy to say I am on the last row of the Rose of Sharon quilt!! Will post pics tomorrow.

I hope everyone has a great week.

1 comment:

Ramona-quilter said...

I loev the color palette that you (and your daughter) chose. I can't wait to see this quilted.