Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Monday, May 25, 2009
This weekend I managed to finally get the bindings on 3 wallhangings and my daughters king size quilt. On hers, I used a 4 oz poly batt because it seems neither of my daughters can keep warm. I still have plenty of blocks left over so I am going to make her a snuggle quilt for the couch. I am going to get started on that one today.
In the last post, I posted a selvege (I know I spelled that wrong) purse that I made and didn't like so I made a new one. This one I like.
I hope everyone has a safe Memorial Day.
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
I have been busy this last week working on my Dresden Plate. It is 116" square with 25 plates, 25 blades in each plate. Now for the binding.
I also almost finished my new purse. I was able to find the cotton clothes line rope with the poly core at Ace hardware in Arizona while visiting my daughter. I used some of the selvages I've been saving. Now to come up with some kind of closure.
I hope everyone has a great week.