Friday, April 10, 2009

Happy Friday


I finally finished putting the borders on
this King Sized Dresden Plate. It measures 116" square. Now to come up with some awesome quilting ideas for it. The outside border is 11" and I have something in mind but I will have to enlarge it and see if I can make it work. I'm also considering a couple throw pillows to go with it.
Still trying to get another animal quilt done for a customer. It's a lot harder working with this new machine. I've been quilting for almost 12 years and never had a stitch regulator and I'm having trouble figuring out the best speed for the non stitch regulator mode. On the old machine, I knew exactly what number to use for what I was doing. I hate learning curves. I have to learn everything all over again.

I hope everyone has a great weekend.

2 comments:

Gina said...

love it!!! I thought it was a queen!!! Nice job! I love the stencil plan too!

sam said...

Oh my .... that is beautiful. As you know, I wasn't too sure about the red centers, but as usual Sharon knows best what colors combine well!!