Wednesday, December 31, 2008

This weeks work


Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me!! Yep today is my birthday. This will be the last one cause I don't want to be 60!!

Anyhow this is what I've been doing. The lady that makes all the animal panel quilts and this one wants lots of quilting and it takes as long if not longer than custom so I went halfway between freehand and custom for her charges. I really hate doing these quilts.

These other pics are of baby quilts I made for Angels in Waiting. A group of nurses that take fragile babies to care for.












I have to get the boys quilt quilted today and the binding because our guild's meeting is Saturday. I've done 8 receiving blankets also but I need to get my serger rethreaded so I can make up the rest of them.

I hope everyone has a great holiday.

4 comments:

Shelly said...

Have a Happy Last Birthday!!

Vicki W said...

You have had a great quilting week! I hope you celebrate this last birthday BIG!

Gina said...

Awww Happy Birthday to you!!!

Anonymous said...

happy birthday! you got lots done this week!