Sunday, December 14, 2008

Peacock done


And it only took me 3 days!! Then I had to put the binding on it.
I love the way it turned out but couldn't understand why the feathers on the right didn't work out the same as the left side. After I took the pic, I noticed that the flower groupings are higher on the right than the left. And the ones in the corners aren't exactly pointing right which threw off my hearts.


I thought I had just finished the last customer quilt then a friend/customer called and wanted to know if she could bring one over for a Christmas present for her husband. I said sure, why not. So I am finishing that one up now. It's a simple stack n whack put together a whole different way. I really like it and since she is a good friend, I'm going out of my way on this one. It has a leafy fabric for the filler triangles so I am doing Kim S's Just Leaf It kind of idea on it. I will have to use this again!

I hope everyone has a fabulous week!


2 comments:

sam said...

Yummmmmy !!

DearGina said...

THAT was alot of work!!
Good Job:)