Friday, November 14, 2008

Just Can't Cut It done



Finally got the binding finished on my brothers quilt. Now I can ship it off today. Going to go out and look in my stash to see if I have enough flannel to make pillow cases. Too bad my serger doesn't work so I can clean up the edges and make it faster to put together.
This isn't the prettiest quilt I've ever done, although I do like it, but it will certainly keep him warm on those cold Ohio nights. I used all the plaid flannels from my stash and 3 pieces for the backing with a Simplicity Air batting.

3 comments:

sam said...

Hey! Who wants "pretty" in a man cave? This is perfect !!

Anonymous said...

i really like this quilt and the quilting design looks especially nice on the backing! well done. :)

Lisa said...

Oh, I love this. I think it's adorable, especially for a guy, but I would like it too!