Thursday, July 31, 2008

Finally done!

I started this quilt 6 years ago and it is now quilted. Hopefully I can get the binding on this tomorrow. I got it from Marcia Hohn's site, quiltblocksgalore. I love how it turned out. I kept with the leaf and spiral theme. I used Suzanne's Meandering Magic in the background, leaf and spiral in the inner border and a leafy vine in the outer border.

Tomorrow I'm loading my scrappy bargello that
I got from Bonnie Hunter's blog. I also did mine
in all homespuns.....didn't even put a dent in mine.
I'll have to see what other quilts I can make with them.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i really like that quilt! good for you on finishing an old one.

sam said...

I love it, too. The picket fence just sets it off.

Freda said...

I really like the quilt Sharon. I have 1 scrappy bargello quilted and another one started. I really like them.

Gina said...

Thats such an inviting quilt:) Perfect quilting choice for it too!
Happy belated birthday to John...:::waving:::