Thursday, June 26, 2008

Another week gone

Where is time going lately?? Today my son's oldest daughter, Jessica Dawn, is 8 years old!!! I was there when she was born. Doesn't seem like it was that long ago. In October, April Rose will be 7 and John Patrick just turned 3 on June 11th. They are getting so big and I am so proud to be their nana.

Weight loss update: In 2 1/2 weeks I've lost 21 pounds, 2" off my bust, 2" off my waist and 2" off my hips. Whoo Hoo!!!! I just wish I LOOKED like I lost that much! Sometimes I feel like I'm starving but I'm eating well.....although not what I'm used to. Only a lot more to go.

Got the last 3 quilts finished and ready to be mailed back to their owners. That makes a total of 8 quilts this year. I think the economy is hurting everyone. At least I hope that's all it is.

I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend.

1 comment:

Gina said...

good job on the weight loss! WOW!! what an accomplishment! thats 2 sizes!!!

Hppy birthdays all around:)