Thursday, February 25, 2010

New rulers

I didn't realize it but this is my 100th post.......WHOO HOO!! I am such a blog slacker!!

Anyhow I designed some rulers several years ago and finally got around to having them cut by a professional.
The Fat Leaf ruler is the one I use for borders when I don't have any other clue what to do in them (you know.......when in doubt, stipple) These come in 3" x 6" and 4" x 7".
First I divide my border equally then use the ruler to connect the lines.
The Deep CC ruler is for deeper curves than the other rulers make. If I'm going to do CC, I want it to show and be as perfect as I can make it. (freehand is not so good)
What I especially love about these rulers is that I don't have to twist my hand around to do the top and right hand sides of the curve...........that hurts!! Good way to get Carpal Tunnel!
These will come with etched lines 1/4" apart for doing smaller curved crosshatching.
For anyone interesting in ordering a set, the smaller rulers are $12 plus shipping and the larger are $14 plus shipping. Just shoot me off an email at sharonspingler@yahoo.com

You can click on the picture for a larger image.

































No comments: