Thursday, September 10, 2009

Another day

Ah today is just another day!

Yesterday I started on another one of my wall hangings to get some UFO's done. It's a stained glass that I got online. Thankfully, they don't take much time.
Our quilt guild had it's show last Saturday and it was a really nice turnout. I did manage to sell a wallhanging and a table runner. Whoo Hoo! 2 more off my pile of stuff for sale. Next month is the other guilds show and they told us we could sell whatever we wanted so I am working on some small stuff, table runners and small wall hangings. Things that can be done quickly.

Then I had to go to the doctor to have yet another skin cancer removed. Lord I'm getting old and my whole body feels it.
Sunday, John and I, made our walkway a longer to make it easier to get in and out of the cars and have a place for people coming up to the door without walking in the decomposed granite.

Other than same ole, same ole, not much happening in the Spingler household.

I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend.

3 comments:

Vicki W said...

These days "same ole, same ole" is something to celebrate!

sam said...

Amen, Vicki!

Tell us more about the stained glass wall hanging, please, Sharon. Any pics? Please??

Desert Threads said...

Unfortunately I had too many mistakes on it to finish so in the trash it went. It was my first ever stained glass so I learned from my mistakes.