Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Happenings

Some things have been happening in my life that I wish had never started. We all learn by our mistakes and hopefully start new and get on with our lives.
For those of you that don't know me, my name is Sharon and I've been a professional quilter and designer for 27 years.
June 9th I will be married to a wonderful man named John for 35 years. John is retired Navy and has been with one of our local prisons as business manager since 1991.
We are blessed with 3 great children, Mari will be 39 in June, Nancy will be 35 in June and Joe is 29. We also have 4 beautiful granddaughters and the love of my life is our only grandson, John Patrick is almost 3. They are what holds me together and "usually" keeps me sane.
We have 10 feather babies and live in a small town in the desert of California.

My goal in having a blog is to try to keep is simple and keep you up on all my latest ideas.
I hope that you enjoy what I have to offer.

No comments: