Thursday, August 2, 2012

What's going on?

It's been a long time since I blogged. I have a very boring life.......busy but boring.
I just finished the 6th quilt for a group of ladies. I will only post pics of one of them, the most beautiful and the one that took the longest.
Now I can get back to some of the UFO's I found (from 12+ years ago) and back to the charity quilts for CPS. I really missed being able to do those. Right now I only have 3 ready to go.


And of course one of my little helpers, Bear. This is how he lays.

My friend has to go out of town frequently for her job so I have been taking her husband down to Riverside for his radiation treatments. They have been very dear friends for years and Brian is from Scotland and I love hearing him talk. I keep them both in my prayers that all goes well.
We now have our 13 year old granddaughter living with us. It's a treat to have her here. I taught her the basics of knitting and she has taught herself much more since. She has also been teaching herself to crochet.
She is a quick learner and smart as a whip. She will start school the 22nd and her school is right across the street. Convenient.
I hope everyone has a great week.


No comments: