Thursday, April 28, 2011

Bad Blogger!!

Yeah I know. Not a whole lot happening tho.

Get to have the grands on Saturdays now. At least we don't have to pay for supervised visits for 2 hours a week now. It is so much fun to have them here. I really miss them.



Here is a pic of beautiful 11 year old Jessica when she fell asleep in her daddy's lap. Priceless!







On the quilting front. I got 4 quilts in from another town and they were all custom. I am on the last row of the last one now. The drunkards path was all appliqued circles hand stitched to squares then cut into quarters. Beautifully done!!











Here is a close up of the 10 1/2" inner border detail.

This would make a great take-along project.

I hope everyone has a great weekend.

1 comment:

sam said...

I am tickled pink that you have the grands weekly. It has to be very healing for all of you! Sending you all much love.

sammi