Friday, February 11, 2011

More hand made quilts

I got all my stuff back from a shabby chic shop that opened....then closed..... in town. Now I have all this other stuff sitting here.
These are all baby quilts.

This is one I designed with soft blue, pink and a butterfly fabric.









This is also one I designed with all cowboy fabric with the focal being Hopalong Cassidy.









Here is a flannel backed satin front with a mottled yellow flannel backing with a giraffe and bear on the front with crosshatching.

I also have this one is a soft mint with a mottled green flannel backing.










This is another one I designed with stars and moons.







This is a sailboat quilt.
I promise this enough for now.
If anyone is interested, I will give a 50% off the listed price on any of these quilts.

I hope everyone has a great weekend.

No comments: